Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Start: The Persecuted Won't Forget by Testament

I think I found this band from a Facebook posting by my friend Roy Culver a few years ago.  I had heard of them but never gave them a listen until then.  This is a band who's good at what they do, and they haven't really changed from what I can tell - Thrash Metal.  I like it for the same reason I like Living Sacrifice - they're super tight and good at what they do...and I always liked this thrashy, kind of speed metal sound.  I've downloaded all their records into my catalog but frankly it's so much material I haven't dug deep into it.  Just yesterday I was thinking it would be cool if a Testament track would pop up in Random Start (since one hadn't yet and I think this is a band worthy of some attention).  Way to go Random Start!

No comments:

Post a Comment