Sunday, July 19, 2015

Rising From The Ashes?

I haven't written anything here since 2012 - wow, that's a LOT longer than I thought it had been. I'm trying to decide if I want to start writing stuff here again. I used to post a song a day with my thoughts on it...and most other posts were Disney Parks or soccer related.  

I chose the name Burn It, Build It because I wanted to have a decent sounding name and the theme of it was from a Thrice song, The Arsonist. Now, the name makes all the sense in the world as I've truly gone through a burn down and rebuild process with regard to my faith. I think about God related things all the time and sometimes drive myself crazy with it, but I'm SO glad I've gone through the burn it/build it process because I feel like I have something more sustainable now. My house of cards can withstand some wind. 

So maybe I'll fire this guy up again and post up about faith and how I see things...and do some music, footie, and Disney stuff too - although we haven't been to the World since 2012 and who knows when we'll go again since the kids are so tied up with dance, cross country, and track. Time FLIES now...too fast.  I'm about to turn 39 and my kids are going to be in 10th and 7th grades. WHAT?!? Speaking of....here are my young adults with a random photo-bomber at the beach. Good times. Talk at you later! Or sooner? Whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment