Monday, June 11, 2012

Morning Shuffle: T&C by Thrice

Thrice is now winding down their farewell tour (tear) and they dusted some old ones off for the tour, including this song, T&C.  I saw them in Atlanta and they played this along with some other older songs.  I got started with Thrice with Artist In The Ambulance and I've only really liked a few songs off their first two records.  This is one of them, along with Phoenix Ignition, which they also brought back for their last two tours.


If you don't know Thrice (and you like rock music) check them out immediately.  Some may say I'm off hear, but I'd recommend starting with their 4 part EP set, The Alchemy Index.  It cleanly bridges the gap between Vheissu (the record before it) and their current sound.  Fantastic songwriting and musicianship, and Thrice will be missed by me big time.


This song isn't any indicator of what they ended up becoming...but it's still fun to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment