Friday, July 27, 2012

Morning Shuffle: We Are The Ones by Value Pac

Value Pac is the first band I ever booked a show for at Davdon.  My first task was to fill out some dates on a small run for Value Pac and Ghoti Hook together.  I was a senior in college and was given a super old Mac notebook bought from Mac Authority and a FileMaker Pro database that was filled out more with youth pastors than actual concert promoters.  I drove up to St. Louis to meet up with them once and we got along great (although this was one jaded band).  By the time I started working with them Chuck Cummings was filling in on drums, and I had known Chuck a bit from his days w/Dakoda Motor Co.  I think he helped keep these guys on the rails.  I don't know what they're up to these days but I definitely wish them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment