Thursday, May 24, 2012

Morning Shuffle: Orange Rhyming Dictionary by Jets to Brazil

I had quit doing "Random Starts" but want to start up again.  Finally going to change the name though.  I love the idea of sharing a song a day and my take on it, or possibly my experience from a band I've worked with, but the "Random Start" name and concept credit goes to Riley Breckenridge of Thrice.  So I'll call it Morning Shuffle, and maybe someone can give me a better idea.


Anyway, Jets to Brazil is one of those bands I haven't dug into deeply, but because I have a lot of storage space and the Zune pass I have the flexibility to download a lot and explore without spending a ton of money.  I've had this in my collection for a few years and still haven't really felt compelled to dig into it...maybe because they're already broken up.  This sounds kind of Rivals School-ish to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment