Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Start: Words In The Water (Polaris at Noon Remix) by Thrice

I've been sick for a few days and haven't posted anything, so it's very cool to have this song come up in my Random Start today.  This is a remix of one of my favorite songs off Thrice's newest record, Major/Minor.  After a tour this Spring Thrice will no longer be a full time band, so I'm eagerly awaiting the routing and dates so I can make plans to see them in this "final" run.  Awesome lyrics in this song: 


And when I lost all hope to look 
Someone took that heavy book from my hands 
All it's weight they set aside 
After they had satisfied it's demands
I felt white and black reverse 
And the lifting of a curse from my heart
Then like one receiving sight 
I beheld a brilliant light in the dark


No comments:

Post a Comment